Medical Practitioner Program
The importance of having the proper legal documents in place simply cannot be overstated. For “Medical Practitioners” the inherent risks of the job heighten the need for proper Estate Planning. We have the utmost respect for the members who preserve our health and recognize the heightened need to plan to minimize liability and protect their families.
Who is Eligible for the Program?
- Medical Doctors
- Medical Administrators
What will the Program Provide?
Clients eligible for our Program will receive a free 1 hour review with an Attorney to advise them on liability exposure, finances, tax and estate planning.
What are the Benefits of Estate Planning?
- Nominate Executors and/or Guardians, instead of the State of CT choosing those people for you!
- Gifting Specific Items or Amounts, or making a gift to someone other than your spouse or children.
- Provide for Distributions via Trust– this shields your assets from divorce, lawsuits, creditors & bankruptcy to ensure that your family benefits from what you worked hard to leave them with!
- Peace of Mind– proper estate planning can make the administration of your estate more efficient & cost effective. This makes your loved ones’ lives easier, and preserves family harmony.
Documents that we can Create:
- Simple Will
- Health Care Documents (Power of Attorney, HIPPA Authorization, Living Will)
- Durable (Financial) Power of Attorney
- Guardianship Designation– for families with minor children
- Asset Protection Trust
- Revocable Living Trust